Cubase iC Pro ANDROID?

If an Android app is difficult, at least the Yamaha QL/CL mixer style (full control iPad for the pro and limited Android for the musicians) would suffice.

The company’s lack of interest in services and attention to users is very strange
Cubase 12 is full of problems and there are still features that are required for years, the company has not responded to them
So far, there is no official app for Android and the iPhone app has problems
I do not know how this company will continue in this way, the competition has become very strong and all competitors have applications in all systems
Even if the Google or Android system does not suit them, they can make the application on a link that works in any browser

As for all this lack of interest in the additional benefits, it is nothing but weaknesses for the company
i think because the app remote is free because we have cubasis in android

It is frustrating that you do not provide the full benefits that we deserve like other companies

2 Likes

hahaha… best joke for 2018
steinberg is neglecting their users for not developing product we pay for while some companies give those remote stuff for free for their DAW and they keep updating them ! its upside down

Certainly, successful companies provide free services to users
Even Aved has a free app and it can work on Cubase

But unfortunately, as usual, there are more Crashes in Cubase, and this is not a problem for Avid, but rather the problem of SteinBerg

all these comments and requests from clients and there is just one interaction/reply from Steinberg and I’m not sure if it’s official or not … and it’s almost 2023, that’s sucks

1 Like

Cubase iC Pro for Andorid is finally here! Thanks! Welcome to 2023! =D

2 Likes

Can I use Cubase iC Pro on Android to control remotely Cubase 11 Pro on iMac (on the same internal LAN)? I am about to buy this app for my Android smartphone and I have seen a youtube video demonstration of Cubase on Windows remotely controlled from iPhone, so I expected that this could also work the other way. I would appreciate if Steinberg could include this information directly on their “Cubase iC Pro: system requirements, installation and setup in Cubase” page.

1 Like