Cubase IC Pro integration for Elgato Streamdeck

I usually use Nuendo shortcuts on streamdeck, but these are a pain in the a*s to configure. Especially if you want to assign a button on the fly: you have to assign a shortcut in nuendo, recall the shortcut in streamdeck, find an icon, blablabla and it’s already 7 pm…

So, I use as alternative Cubase IC Pro on my ipad, which is soooo confy. You have all the functions without the need to assign any shortcut BUT… it’s still a ipad… it’s too big and honestly, a button is way better than a touch screen…

My feature request: is it possible to create an official Nuendo profile for Streamdeck, which relies directly to the commands without assinging shortcuts? Or even using the IC Pro protocol?
I tried to use the “unofficial” nuendo streamdeck profile for pc, but the config seems more a workaround than a solid template… perhaps it doesnt solve the problem with assigning shortcuts

try Companion instead

maybe this gives you what you searching…

1 Like

That’s not what I’m trying to say. The whole point is to have an official nuendo streamdeck profile, which avoids third party apps.
Have u f.e. ever used IC pro?

Why? Companion is a working solution…

Companion doesn’t officially support Nuendo or Cubase Either. And I don’t think you understood the feature request…

I think they are developing a profile and icons for cubase on sale at sideshowfx.net.

1 Like