Cubase iC Pro Voucher for Android users?

I purchased Cubase iC Pro for Android, but seeing it is no longer supported on Android I’d like to use it on iOS. Can I get a vocher for iOS? It seems like I shouldn’t have to pay $16.99 twice.

Does it still work?

nope. app was removed from my phone.

App was removed by you?

I could be mistaken, but in my LG phone I think it was removed, and it’s no longer available on Google play. It’s a shame too, because I never really used it much, and shortly thereafter it was discontinued.

That would be kinda weird if people could simply access your phone and remove apps…
Then again, it seems that this can happen after updating android (disapearing apps)

Anywho…

I would try to get a refund through the play store …

(I have gotten refunds from the ios app store a few times before)

If that doesnt help, try to PM The main cat from the IC subforum and explain your unique situation…

Good luck:)

Ran into this issue of apps disappearing too, after updating the OS version, some apps check for compatibility it seems, and if older, the icon gets removed. Sometimes rebooting the Android devices returns the apps, sometimes not… took my gf ages to get her calendar back (with appointments!!!)

For the Ic thingie… a refund seems in place, considering they kinda dropped support out of the blue after another Android update a while ago… I paid a second time for iOS though…