Cubase Icons

Thank you very much !

Have a good day !

Mathieu Caseau
Studio/Sono CASMA
www.studiocasma.be
0485/141.373

-------- Message d’origine --------

Hi Mat. Did you attach a test icon or maybe email to me? I don’t see anything attached.

I can send you some test icons when I’m in front of my computer.

Good evening.

Mathieu Caseau
Studio/Sono CASMA
www.studiocasma.be
0485/141.373

-------- Message d’origine --------

ahhh Oh ok. Thanks Mat. I really appreciate that. I’ll be happy to purchase them, I just need to know if they will work that’s all.

Thanks again!
C

Mathieu Caseau

Studio/Sono CASMA

www.studiocasma.be

0485/141.373

Dark TXT.zip (122.9 KB)

1 Like

Thanks Mat!
Excellent work my friend. I’ll give them a test on this label program for the X-Keys.
Thanks again.
Chris

Hey Mat,
Ok the icons look great on the keys that I was going to use them on. So are all the major categories there? Like I need function buttons like Set Left/Right locator, go to left/right locator, Set project start/end, activation punch in/out, set marker, go to next marker and other “transport” related tasks and things processes like Normalize, Quantize, mixer, Midi Remote and similar things like this. Do you have most of this stuff? Wow…over 600 icons for Cubase?! I would guess if that’s the case you have everything I need.
Mat I’m having trouble loading the page to purchase the set of icons. I can’t bring that page on at all. Are you having issues with the site?
C
C

Hi Mat,
Emm. I have a little problem regarding the icons. This isn’t a complete set. When you indicated “over 650 icons” one would think this is a complete set of 650 icons, but it’s not really. All 640 would have to be in the same finish for this to be complete I think. Let me explain. If you are trying to use the icons with Cubase for a particular button as a “hot key” or macro you’ll need all of that category icons to choose from. For example the “Transport” category is something I need. There is only 47 icons in the “Dark” theme and many are not present and the ones that are present, only half of what I would need is there. There is a “Go to Project Start” but there isn’t a “Go to Project End”. Also if you are going to have different finishes such as “Dark, Color, Clear, Transparent” I would have thought that any icon in one finish would be available in the other finishes available. For instants, if I wanted to use the “Go to Project Start” icon in a color or transparent finish rather than the Dark finish…there is no “Go to Project Start” icon in any other finish but “Dark”. In fact in the Color finish there are only 7 icon total. As another example there is a useful icon in Transport/Transparent called “Previous or Next Marker” but this isn’t available in Dark, Color or Clear.

I have made icon sets in the past for other projects so I understand the time and effort put into doing this and I appreciate your efforts and work. I honestly think if you’re going to offer icons for Cubase it needs to be a complete set. Maybe just stick to a single finish like “Dark” as this is the finish you have the most icon in at this time. Rather than offering color, transparent, clear and dark just stick to a single category and make it as complete as you can. I think it would make the icon kit a much more comprehensive set and more useful to people that are trying to customize their system setup.

For my situation I’ll have to see what I can use in those icons you’ve provided and maybe bring some of them into GIMP or Photoshop and modify the existing ones to get what I need. OR find where the factory icon set for Cubase is location within the OS and extract and use these. I’m not intentionally busting your beans on this Mat and I appreciate your efforts. I just want to be clear that I don’t feel this is a “set” of icons. A complete set would not only be all of the icon for every category but all of the icons in every finish (clear, transparent, color, dark). I would think sticking to a single finish (like Dark) would be enough. Sorry Mat I hope I didn’t upset you. That was not my intent. I just wanted to point out that the amount of icons doesn’t really matter if they aren’t in a single finish and type.