Cubase - Kontakt - Audio Export problem!

Hello,

The solution for this problem is how the MIDI events (automation) are set up. And just to be clear, the problem has nothing to do with Kontakt! … It’s entirely a Cubase issue … (@Martin.Jirsak)

I had realized long ago about how there is an issue with MIDI events in Cubase, so I have developed a work out with the issue which is a painstaking and somewhat time consuming way, but necessary to be done this way, because I heavily depend on MIDI events working very precisely and correctly. This time I was negligent about it because I have spent a lot of time in the last few weeks sorting out a lot of issues after updating and installing Cubase 12, and so I missed that …

The other reason I didn’t set up the MIDI events (automation) on the tracks, as I usually do, was because the music piece was performing ok when played regularly on the Cubase main window, so it didn’t occur to me at the beginning that the problem here might have to do specifically with the setting up of MIDI events (automation), and the way I was usually doing it.

Below (1st picture), is the way of how I usually set up MIDI events (automation) so I don’t have problems with them. I do this on the beginning of every music section (phrase) that I want for sure the MIDI events (automation) to be precise and correct, and be picked up by Cubase for sure. If a value of a MIDI event is before a section (2nd picture) then Cubase might not pick it up correctly and that’s what was happening here when I was doing “Audio Export”.

Below, the music section (phrase) starts at bar 1, and the “Audio Export” was starting a quarter note before that.

Thanks everyone who tried to help! …
Nikos

Correct:

Wrong: