Cubase le 11.020 wont detect any usb or midi controlers

Hi. Been a Cubase user for a while now. I have the 11 LE version and had been working great… till now.
I dont know how or why (didnt do anything different) Cubase stopped detecting all MIDI (USB) inputs. Tried with a couple now and they doesnt even appear in the setup

I have an Alesis v61 controller and a Steinber UR44C interface on windows 10.
Windows DOES detect any controller that I plug in. Its just like windows usb ports and cubase arent communicating. Tried installing the Alesis v61 drivers and all works well within the Alesis app, but still didnt worked in Cubase.
Disconected all other usb devices and didnt worked either. Tried (obviously) changing the usb port to any port on the PC.
Re installed Cubase and nothing.

Anyone have this problem?
PLEASE HELP!!

I will assume you are using a PC but you don’t say. Are you using a hub? Try the device directly, skip the hub. Anyway, open your Device Manager, turn on your device while connected to your PC and find it in the USB list. No? Then open Settings on your PC and see if your device is listed under ‘Bluetooth and other devices’. If it isn’t listed then ‘Add’ the device. If your device is showing up in the USB device list, then Cubase should find it.

I have an Alesis v61 controller and a Steinber UR44C interface on windows 10 .
Windows DOES detect any controller that I plug in. Its just like windows usb ports…

I believe I did mentioned it was a PC on Windows… anyways… thx a lot, but it is listed in devices under usb connections and still, cubase doesnt detect em

Hi,
Try to change from midi to USB on your keyboard