Cubase LE 4 Activation

Hello,
Im trying to reactivate my Cubase LE 4 and i don’t know what to do. I’m not the one who activated it before and I dont know how to do it. My activation code is not 2x10 digits nor 5x5. It is one group of 10 digits. I got it from Hardware purchase and it’s on a red piece of paper with other software. Where should i place this 10 digits code and how to obtain 5x5 code for e-Licencer to get 2x10 code from it and paste it into registration?
It’s complicated and i am confused.

Michael

Did you follow the instructions for reactivation here…

Regards :sunglasses:

Yes I did, but in the box i can enter one of these: https://www.steinberg.net/fileadmin/template_mysteinberg/staticTemplates/en/find_my_info.html
-20-digit Soft-eLicenser number
-12- or 13-digit USB-eLicenser number
-25-digit Download Access Code
-32-digit Activation Code

And when i tried to enter my 10-digit code i got an error.

Also, there is a tutorial on the Cubase LE 4 CD, but it says: install the software from CD, click register online and on the website i can register with eLicenser / software & Enter Download Access Code which i don’t have and don’t know how to get one of those.
On my red card i have "Please use the appropriate Serial Code listed below for each application and follow the instructions during the software installation process.