Cubase LE 7 Download Problems

Hi. I am new to this site and forum. Apparently I am having the same problem as many other people in this forum in Downloading the CubaseLE 7 software program.

I am currently trying to download it to a Windows 7 OS on my laptop. I have tried some suggestions like taking down my Firewall and using Mozilla Firefox browser. It downloads to 13% or 320mb and stops downloading apparently thinking that the download is complete when it is in fact not completed. When I try to open the program I get an ERROR message that the program file is Invalid or Incomplete and tells me to try downloading the program again. I’ve been at this for hours and I am getting beyond angry. What is making me even more angry is that this is a common problem many people are experiencing and apparently nothing has been or is being done about it. That’s just pathetic!

You would think that since this is a common problem with both this program and other Steinberg software being downloaded from this site that the company would have either fixed the problem with the site or just issue it’s costumers the program(s) on a CD instead of expecting people to shell out a lot of money on products that run their software and then have to go to this website to download the software and get locked into a living hell of just trying to obtain a clean download or even some sort of successful download of their software products. I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t have all day or all week to sit at my computer trying to download one damn program after I just shelled out hundreds of dollars of my hard earned money to purchase a piece of hardware that runs on this companies software.

Now, what exactly am I supposed to do to successfully obtain a clean copy of this CubaseLE 7 program. :imp:

Thanks,

Jeff

PM sent

I got the PM Chris. I used the link you provided me with but it still will not download the program completely.