Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5 issue with audio

Hi, I have problem with my Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5 Version. I have a little track with a few vst instruments and one recorded audio, an electric guitar, wich I recorded with the UR22mII. There is the VST Amp Rack Effect by Steinberg on it. Now heres the problem. If I start the audio playing its sometimes being replaced by a silent rustle for a few seconds. I had the same problem with some voices I recorded and an audio wich I had downloaded from the internet. I didnt always had this problem. Someone told me to raise the Buffer Size, but that didnt help much.
I would be thankful if someone could help me with this pretty annoying problem.

these are three different versions…

What you mean with this? Does the playback start delayed or does the playback start immediately but the audio is not hearable?

Try resetting preferences. It has worked for me the past.

This is the Name of my Cubase Version since I have upgraded from Cubase AI 10 to Cubase Elements 10.5, but I wondered about it too . And when I have this problem, the playback is playing and you can also hear all the VST instruments but the audio isnt hearable for a few seconds, instead you hear a tiny rustle.