Cubase LE Free?

Hello. Is there any Free version of Cubase?

I’m using cubase since a looong long time. Now I’m independent and I’m not using the studio copy where I did work any more, so I was interested in get a lite version of Cubase to start.

Right now I’m deciding between Cubase and Protools as Avid have a complete free lite version of their software available for download. no need of third party hardware no need to rush to test a Demo version and I wonder if you have something like that?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi and welcome,

No, unfortunately there is no Cubase Free. LE version is bundled with some 3rd party HW vendors (but you can use it without the hardware), AI version is bundled with Steinberg and Yamaha HW products. The cheapest (none-OEM) version is Cubase Elements.

Thank you very much for the answer, I have a PSR-EW410 keyboard, do you know if this hardware is bundled with Cubase AI or LE?
Thank you in advance

Over the years I’ve purchased several Yamaha PSR keyboards for myself and family members. None of them were bundled with any version of Cubase.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Hi,

Just for your info, now all Cubase prices are 50% reduced. Now is the best time ever to buy Cubase.