Cubase LE with YAMAHA THR 10 no sound output through computer

I am using Cubase 10 LE that came with my new Yamaha THR-10x and have not been able to get sound out of my computer. Once I load the Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO as my input device it only allows the Yamaha Steinberg USB as my output device also. If I use the Generic ASIO driver then I can get sound from Cubase out of the computer’s Speakers Realtek HD. I cannot then use my THR 10 with the Generic ASIO driver. I can hear Cubase with the Generic driver but my guitar then does not come through. I want to be able to play through my THR amp and monitor it and the accompanying tracks out of my computer. The only way to get my guitar and the THR to come through the Cubase is with the Yamaha Steinberg driver but then I hear nothing from Cubase out of my computer speakers/headphones. When using the Yamaha driver I see input through my guitar track but cannot hear it.

I want to be able to run my guitar from the Yamaha THR 10 through Cubase and also hear its output through my computers speakers and/or headphones. At this time I think I can only monitor Cubase and the THR through the THR guitar amp and that probably will not work.

The problem all lies in the assigned inputs/outputs from Cubase.

Does it have something to do with the THR editor software preferences? (Something completely different) I doubt it since Cubase is picking up the input of my guitar from the amp, yet no computer output. Confusing! HELP!! :cry:

I’m just having the same issue, did you manage to resolve it? Driving me mad! :grimacing:

Me too
HELP STEINBERG