Cubase LE5 cannot see or use Tyrell Synth after install?

Hello
I have just registered to join this Steinberg Forums, and I am not sure if this is the correct place to post my issue, If I have posted in the wrong section I sincerely apologize in advance.

i have Cubase LE5 installed on my Windows 64 Bit Laptop. I write a few songs and want to try improve my production skills on a basic level by using more diverse set of VST instruments and software etc.
I downloaded TyrellN6 .( the latest version for Windows.) from the UHe German website…to my donwload folder. I unzipped the program to a folder I created (C:\TyrellN6) Then I started the "TyrellNSWinstaller to install the program …From the plug in type options I chose to install the 64bit and 32 bit VST2.dll files.
(At that point I was not sure if I needed both the 64 bit and / or the 32 bit?.. so I chose to install both along with the preset It asked me for the path I wished to choose for the 32bit and 64bit .dll files…
“Please choose the directory where the (32bit VST2) will be installed” … same for the 64bit option…
The folder paths I chose are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Cubase LE 5\VSTPlugins\Other (for the 32bit vst2.dll)
C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins (for the 64bit vst2.dll)
it also asked me to choose a path for the ““Data Directory” (?) for a file called TyrellN6.data
It says” Please choose a directory
It gave an option for “automatic folder selection” or "manual folder selction "
I chose the automatic option…and the following folder path was automatically chosen:
C:\VstPlugins\u-he\TyrellN6.data
Well, I opened up Cubase…and yet cannot open the Tyrell program… as it is not visible as an insert channel effects … it should be visible in the “other” effects folder as in the path above?.. but cannot see the tyrell selct option… its not there. Whilst the tyrelln6.dll is clearly shown in “VST PLUGINS” Tab of the Cubase device manager, with the exact same path as above (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Cubase LE 5\VSTPlugins\Other (for the 32bit vst2.dll)… So I looked in the Cubase Device Manager: “VST 2.x Plug in Paths” tab… The four Folder paths in that section are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2
C:\Program Files (x86)Steinberg\VST Plugins
C:\Program Files (x86)VST
C:VstPlugins This is the folder/directory path (as chosen automatically on installation by the Tyrell installer) where the TyrellN6.data and "resources"are stored(the presets , data, and support sub folders)
Still even after updating the plugins buttons etc and restarting cubase… no sign of Tyrell in Cubase when /i click to add an insert . (in the edit isntrument/channel settings of a track)
What am i doing wrong?. If anyone can assist I would be most appreciative…
Thank you …

i pointed to

Hi and welcome,

Sorry, maybe I got lost in the description a bit. Can you see the plug-in in the Plug-in Manager (or how was it called in Cubase 5)? Can you attach a screenshot of this window, please?

As far as I understand, the Tyrell is not a VST, it’s a VSTi. So you shouldn’t see it in the Inserts. Add an Instrument track. The Tyrell should appear here in the list.