Cubase LE5 - where do I get REVerence?

Or something compatible–need a convolution software that can load 3rd party impulses–free or cheap please :smiley:

There´s that thing they call google or something like that…

Geez guy, are everyone of your posts on here pithy little remarks? Yes, I’ve been looking for one all freaking day. If I could find it, I wouldn’t have posted. I also searched here for some interface monitoring help and ran across another of your posts, “try reading the manual”…

No.

But let me guess - too much work for you…?
Also, posting the system you´re on mjght be useful, don´t you think…?

Wow–you’re not a d!ck at all LOL. I have SIR1 installed but can’t seem to get it to work–well, it probably is working but I can’t get LE 5 to recognize my signal. Not sure why it matters but I am running through but Windows 7/i7-3770/16gb/64-bit

Obviously because windows FX won´t run on a Mac. But since it´s other people looking it up for you, it´s not your time wasted, so no big deal…

Noticing the number of posts you have accumulated over the past three years on this little forum tells me you obviously have plenty of time to waste there guy…

Nevertheless my time is nothing that you need to be concerned about or that would be in any way any of your business…