Cubase messed my eLicenser and now crashes

Ok. Here is the setup.

And FX 6300 works fine
12gb ddr3
Lots of hd space, no worries.
My audio interface is the Steinberg ur22mk2. Fully updated.

I have done a brand new install of windows 11, wiped it all clean. Got the video and sound drivers first of course. Downloaded Steinberg download assistant. Everything was great. Loaded up all of Cubase 12 pro and all the extras.

Now I try to load it and it says it can’t fix my elocenser. I had cubase 11 and upgraded to 12. Eventually it said “partially” corrected the elocenser. So I tried to load up cubase and it came up but strangely someone of the verve sounds were not registered or something. Then every time I load cubase no to try and play a demo project directly from Steinberg it crashes every time. What do I do? My life is meaning less. Does this mean I have to back to Windows 10?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t know this message from Cubase. Could you please attach a screenshot of the exact message?

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

Could you provide *.crash/dmp fie, please?
Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

What does eLCC say about your Cubase 11 license? What does Steinberg Activation Manager say about your Cubase 12 license?

So I ended up saying “eff this” to windows 11. I’m actually not even supposed to be running it because of TPM. So I’m doing a clean install of good old windows 10. I’ll update the topic if it works. I’m sure it will. The licences on the control software says “cubase 10.5 pro upgrade to 12 pro”