Cubase not cutting audio regions on Grid

This is not great.
Cubase 8 Pro does not cut Audio regions on the Grid!!
If I zoom in it’s way off.
I have snap enabled and set to Grid not Grid relative so it should cut sample accurate but it does not.

What’s up? This is a major Bug.

Please fix it.

Thanks

Are you sure your grid setting is “Bar” and not “Quantize” or “Beat”? This works perfectly for me.

Are you sure you haven’t accidentally enabled the edit at zero crossings only button (looks like a so wave iirc.

Are you sure you haven’t accidentally enabled the edit at zero crossings only button (looks like a so wave iirc.

Woops. Yes zero crossing was enabled. Thanks Erik!!

Respectfully, may I suggest that in the future we phrase issues like these as questions rather than as declarations of fact? So instead of “Cubase 8 Pro does not cut Audio regions on the Grid!!” and “This is a major Bug.” what about something like “Is it possible that Cubase 8 Pro does not cut Audio regions on the Grid?” and “Could this be a (major) Bug?”

Given all the talented and helpful folks here, problems like these get solved fairly quickly. But when a potential problem is classified as an actual problem, it can slow down future trouble-shooting / bug discovery efforts.