CUBASE PRO 10.5.12 - eLicenser Control Center crashes when trying to start usage period.

Hi,

I’ve noticed, that the message with the link is in my Outbox, but it contains line “Sent” with date and time. So, because of it is not in “Sent messages”, I don’t understand is it SENT or NOT?

So, I tried to compose and send new message with link to you again today, but after click “Submit” button, the message goes to “Outbox” again and stays there.
May be I am an idiot, but I don"t understand how “Private messages” works!
Did you revice the link?

Today I found that the latest eLCC version is 6.11.10.2266 (1.04.2020)!!!
It seems like the version 6.12.1.1267 (30.04.2020), that I have downloaded from official Steinberg website and installed 5.05.2020 have NEVER EXISTED!!!
Steinberg, WHAT IS GOING ON???

Hi,

There was an issue with eLCC 6.12. Please, could you install the latest 6.11.10, which is available now?

Could you try to run eLCC while working in Cubase? Let it just running in the background, please. Does it help?

Hi, Martin!
I’ve uninstalled eLCC 6.12 and installed 6.11.10. (the latest version). With both eLCC and Cubase Pro 10.5 trial running I’ve tried to activate Nuendo 10 trial - it does not help! I’ve also tried this (to activate Nuendo 10 trial) running both eLCC and Wavelab Pro 10 trial - it does not help!
eLCC crashes in all situations!

Thanks for trying to help, but I know the workaround for this - there are no such problebms with eLCC under Windows OS. I’ve activated Cubase Pro 10.5 trial und Wavelab Pro 10 trial that way.
As I mentioned, I have found the workaround by myself, but I hoped, Steinberg from time to time reads this forum and will correct this bug.
But now I see they don’t care! Ok, it is not a big problem for me.

I am Cubase and Wavelab user for last 8 years, and I also use Nuendo at work. I like Steinberg software, but last few years THEY TEST THEIR PRODUCTS EXTREMLY BAD before selling! EVERY STEINBERG SOFTWARE I use (Cubase, Wavelab, Nuendo, eLCC) has TOO MANY BUGS, that are not being corrected at all, or at least for a very long time.

Steinberg, your software has GREAT FEATURES, but VERY VERY POOR TESTING QALITY!
Steinberg, WE ARE NOT YOUR UNPAID TESTERS! WE ARE USERS, who PAY YOU MONEY for tools we BUY FOR WORKING! And we want to have WORKING SOFTWARE WITH WORKING FEATURES!
We are not your fans, we are professionals! We can learn other soft. And there are lot of great software with also great features aviable today we can switch to! And we will find a way how to live WITHOUT CUBASE GREAT FEATURES!
WE DON’T NEED SO MANY NEW UNTESTED FEATURES EVERY NEW RELEASE, WE NEED STADY WORKING PRODUCTS!
Please Steinberg, think about it! (if you will ever read this).

But thank you, Steinberg for motivation to start exploring another developers software!
I’m learning Reaper and Studio One now.
So, now I will think a lot before updating my Cubase Pro, Wavelab Pro and Nuendo.

Hi,

I believe the new eLCC update is on the way.

The same problem on macos 10.14 with 6.12.7.1293 eLCC…