Cubase Pro 10.5 Trial, USB-eLicenser

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the Cubase Pro 10.5 Trial version on my iMac.
Now it asks me to connect the USB-eLicenser which I don’t have.

After searching on line I learnt that for the Cubase Pro trial version, we have to purchase a USB-eLicenser Online Shop or from a local dealer.
My question is, if for any reason I decide not to buy the Cubase Pro 10.5 after trying the demo version, can I return the USB-eLicenser and get a refund?

Thank you for any information.

That will probably depend on the shop you buy it from.

I doubt it. Most stores do not allow the return since the trial will stay on the eLicenser (can’t be deleted). But you could try selling it on ebay or craigslist. However you WILL need it if you decide to stick with Cubase Pro.

Thanks guys for your replies.

I just bought the USB-eLicenser today and installed the Cubase Pro 10.5 Trial.
I’ll will buy the full version if the Trial version works correctly in my iMac, High Sierra.
So far I was working with Cubase Elements 10.5.

Well, I got to your question as I was about to ask a similar question. I can confirm that the full free version of Elements 10.5 worked fine on my MacBook running High Sierra even though somewhere here I read it can not. But it did. My query is whether Artist 10.5 will also run on High Sierra.

I run also CE 10.5 on High Sierra without any problem but regarding Cubase Pro 10.5 Trial, It crashed few times and I reported to Steinberg Technical Support and sent them the error crash report.
They replied that the crash is because the Cubase Pro 10.5 is not compatible with macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).