Cubase Pro 10 license disappeared from eLicenser

The code is a one time code… it is already used.

Which version has your eLCC?

Version 6.11.10.2266

Did you try maintenance?

I suggest you blur the numbers in this picture, too. Or just delete the eLicencer image, as you have posted a new one later.

First of all, this has nothing to do with the new licensing system. Steinberg will also NEVER delete your old licenses like this (that would probably be illegal in several countries!). What’s most likely happening is that either your eLicenser dongle is malfunctioning or the eLicenser Control Center installation has become damaged.

First, unplug your dongle and uninstall the eLicenser Control Center from Windows: Control Panel > Programs and Features/Apps and Features

Then restart your computer.

Please download and install these files:

Reconnect your USB-eLicenser dongle, wait for the driver to be installed (if necessary), then run the eLicenser Control Center and perform Maintenance Tasks by clicking the button to the top right.

If you still can’t see your Cubase Pro 10 license, try connecting your USB-eLicenser to another USB port, preferably directly to your computer. If possible, try it with another computer too, after installing the latest eLicenser Control Center.

If none of this helps, it’s likely that your USB-eLicenser is physically damaged. You’ll have to order a new dongle. Once it arrives, please activate Steinberg Zero Downtime to be able to continue working immediately while Steinberg support transfers your licenses to your new dongle:
https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206532304-Steinberg-Zero-Downtime

As for not being able to sign-in through the Download Assistant, please try setting another browser as your default browser, and disable any VPN/Antivirus/Script blocker that could be getting in the way.

@st10ss Please keep in mind that the topic starter is clearly unfamiliar with how some of these things work. I know you’re trying to help, but some of your posts in this topic are a bit vague.

NOTE: I’ve changed the title of this topic.

1 Like

Hi,

In the system, I can see your USB-eLicenser has been marked as lost and you asked for the Steinberg Zero Downtime on 10.07.2022.

Yes, I realised the my USB dongle was malfunctioning/not being detected anymore so I had to get a replacement and new code. The issue is now resolved. Thank you.

1 Like