Cubase Pro in 64 bit mode compared to 32bit

:wink: Hi all

I am new to this forum and this is my first post after a lot of frustration and wondering if some one could help me.

I am using Cubase pro 8 (the latest update) and wish to continue using Lennar Digital Sylenth and Native Instruments battery.

I was using both of these plugins in Cubase in 32 bit mode until what I believe was my project size becoming too big (reducing the memory) and kept crashing or turning the piano window white or the whole screen white when trying to move parts around the arrange window.

I then switched to 64 bit mode in cubase and I was able to carry on with my arrangement, however now my plugins (Sylenth and battery and many others are unavailable in this mode).

Can someone tell me a way to keep using these plugins? I also have 32 lives which I used to use with logic, though the Sylenth plugin is now a 64 bit version so should work and appear in my project, am I correct?

Would be eternally grateful if someone could provide me with a solution.

Not sure about Sylenth but Battery should be available in 64 bit. In any case, 32 bit plugs can be used in 64 bit C8 using a Bridge (should happen automatically) so not sure why youโ€™re having this issue. Suggest you post your system specs for more detailed help.

Sylenth is now 64-bit compatible. Just click update from the Sylenth menu. Likewise for Battery - just update to the latest version.

The weird thing is that I have updated Sylenth plugin to the new 64 bit version. I have not yet updated battery. I have the full NI Komplete 10 installed on my
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
3.2 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB
Yosemite 10.10.4 (14E46)

Do you simply download from NI website or from the plugin itself?