Cubase Sales Promotion March 2024 & Partner Products free of charge for all Cubase 13 customers

As you may have noticed we are currently running a sales promotion for Cubase 13 and all versions, updates and upgrades can be purchases with a 30% rebate.

But there is more. If you have already activated Cubase 13 or will have activated a Cubase 13 version until April 28, 2024, you will get access to up to nine partner products free of charge. We have partnered with Universal Audio, Softube, Native Instruments, Klevgrand, Celemony, Cinematique Instruments, Splice, Plugin Boutique and Image Sounds to create a bundle worth of over €600.

If you already own Cubase 13 you can just log in to your MySteinberg account and you will find the partner products in the Vouchers section. Just click on “redeem” and enter the voucher code on the partner website.

You can find all details and also a FAQ here:

19 Likes

Hey just a question…How long will it take for costumers, after buying and registering the cubase pro 13 update, until the promotion coupons are in the account?

@bazebuster It may take up to 24 hours until your account data is updated. But probably faster.

1 Like

Thanks for the ultrafast response.

1 Like

That is a nice bunch of bonus software. Vielen Danks!

1 Like

Hi, Matthias! I’ve received Steinberg email about Cubase sale and discount of 30%. To my surprise i can’t find any discount on Cubase 12 pro update to 13 pro. It costs 99 euros same as before sale. Is it a bug of online shop?

1 Like

Hi @Eugene_Lukianenko, are you trying to purchase from Russia? Currently Russia is on the list of restricted countries of our online shop service provider.

Matthias, i’m not trying to buy from Russia, it’s impossible. I’m asking about the price of update. Does the sale include update to Cubase 13 pro from Cubase 12 pro? I can’t see the discount, the price is the same as before sale - 99 euros.

Yes, the updates are included as well of course.

Then why is the price the same as before sale? It’s not clear.

Might be a regional thing?

2 Likes

Hello,
does the offer only count for Cubase 12 updates? I’m running on 10. 5 pro and don’t seem to find any a way to update to V13 pro momentarily.
Thank you

@Geralt, absolutely. Just look at the screenshot above. There is a second update from Cubase 4-11 to Cubase 13 also with a 30% discount.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

as regards the partner products free of charge…

Excite Audio Motion Harmonic Lite - no obvious place to enter the voucher… I was right down the rabbit hole about to have to agree to purchase it… so decided to quit. Does anyone check this stuff??

Klevgrand Fosfat - again no obvious place to enter the voucher code, after creating an account, installing etc… maybe happens after going through the purchase process… but I couldn’t be bothered to go through that again. Does anyone check this stuff, obviously not?

The Melodyne Essential installation was logical and worked great, that’s how it should be.

For Plugin Boutique it’s a 100% rebate code for their online shop. Click on the “Redeem” button in you MySteinberg and you will get to the shop page, then add the Harmonic Lite to your shopping basket and add the coupon during check out.

Please make sure that you use the “redeem” button in MySteinberg. Klevgrand have created a dedicated code for us that only works with this link.

2 Likes

it’s logical to enter the voucher code before going to the point of purchase, because nobody wants the uncertaintly of accidentally agreeing to buy something which they have a voucher for… so the process is wrong. Hopefully for other people now reading this they will know what to do, but it’s not thought out. At a minimum you should write these instructions on the page where the vouchers are obtained. Put yourself in the position of the customer.

It is stated in the Voucher itself:

“You are receiving this voucher as a part of the Cubase Sales Promotion 2024. Please redeem the coupon in the check out process at the Plug-in Boutique website before April 28th, 2024.”

But you are absolutely right. Unfortunately it’s different for each company and that doesn’t make it easy for the customer.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for this promotion.

I also went from Cubase Pro 12 to the Pro 13 version.

Thank you also for developing Cubase in this way.

Congratulations to the developers and people who are responsible for developing it.

Many thanks to you too.

If I may, I have two questions.

First, are you going to fix the high CPU load in Cubase?

the second, will you integrate even if developing in vst a clip launcher (like sketch in Protools)?

This is really what is missing to give modernity to Cubase and for the design of electronic music.

An alternative to Ableton live and which would be the best of both worlds (classic sequencer and clip launcher).

Congratulations again for this update and thank you for continuing to evolve this great daw.