Cubase + TouchOSC - TouchOSC sends MIDI to laptop but how to get cubase to see it?

Hi there…
I have a Windows 10 PC with an iphone and an android tablet and am using TouchOSC.
I am using Cubase 12 but was previously using Cubase 11 with the same snag.

I have created a TouchOSC interface with 4 faders and 4 buttons.
Using Protokol on either the tablet, phone or PC I can see that the interface works and sends midi info between the laptop (both wirelessly and by USB).

My snag is that I don’t fully understand how to connect TouchOSC within Cubase.
I created a Generic Remote and set input / output to TouchOSC.
It’s here that I get lost and don’t seem to understand what to do next.

I want to be able to set up my faders to control volume, reverb, modulation and such for orchestral composing and the buttons for transport controls.

The MIDI learn button on the generic remote interface doesn’t see the midi movements to catch it.
my other midi devices are seen and caught and set properly (xkey37, nanokontrol2).

Help!
it’s driving me insane and i’m so close!

Download “TouchOSC Bridge” and follow instructions on config. Then you´ll be able to se the Midi Port that TouchOSC-Bridge created… and with those ports, now you can create the Midi Device in Cubase… then, just go to Midi Remote on cubase and create the Interface you want as you want. It is GREAT!!! I´ve done it myself, and works great.
P.S. In TouchOSC you can create Pages (pager is called there) and Groups, wnd with that, you can create different setups for whatever it is you are controlling in that moment (VST, Libraries, MixConsole, Tracks. . . Automation. . .) … the customization with Cubase12 is marvelous. (it has some bugs, thoug… but, all the DAWs have) Good Luck!