Hi @ all,
Cubasis 1.6 is available now! Here is the complete list of what’s new:
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)*
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project’s sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
- Register Cubasis at MySteinberg!
*IMPORTANT: for 96kHz playback/recording we strongly recommend the iPad 4!
- Audio engine improvements (audio rendering has been accelerated by a factor of 1.5x to 2.5x).
- Autoscroll will no longer be activated when all events of a song are visible.
- Audio input and MIDI connections panel have been combined to the routing panel (both available for audio and MIDI tracks in the inspector).
- It is now possible to use special characters to name events, tracks and projects
- Allen Morgan demo song now available on iPad Mini as well
- Latest Audiobus SDK update
CB-1211 Micrologue’s mod wheel position will now be saved with the project.
CB-1252 Fixed a rare phenomenon where Cubasis stucked in the launch screen.
CB-1298 Zooming on huge MIDI events no longer render Cubasis unreliable.
CB-1227 The knob movement behaviour for Micrologue has been optimised.
CB-1269 Solves an issue where working with a larger amount of tracks could lead to a misplacement of the effect popup in the mixer.
CB-1273 Copy and paste of MIDI notes in the editor now works as expected.
CB-1302 Pitch wheel movements of Microsonic during playback will no longer be ignored.
CB.1315 Fixes a rare phenomenon where stuttering occured when the cursor jumped from end to start position in cycle mode.
CB-1254 Dragging instruments or presets from the Mediabay onto a track now work as expected.
CB-1281 Solves a rare problem where importing a MIDI file rendered Cubasis unreliable.
CB-1277 The key editor scaling has been corrected for all Allen Morgan Signature drum kits.
CB-1297 Changes of audio events in cycle mode will now be played back correctly.
- Sonoma Audio Copy/Paste does no longer work in iOS 7. The background of this problem can be found here:
As soon as there is an updated SDK we will put it in a Cubasis update.
WHAT COMES NEXT?
- A new project importer version will be released soon!
- As I mentioned some posts below, Automation will be the next big feature we will be working on for Cubasis!