Cubasis 1.8.2 available now / iOS 8 compatibility

Hi - another thing :slight_smile: When I have made it work (in airplane mode) I notice the tail creation problem is still there. Created a piece that had about 1min of silent tail on it. Also needs looking at again please.

Hello,

our engineers can reproduce the Audiobus problem, we will further investigate the problem to fix it in the next maintenance update!

Thanks folks! Appreciated :slight_smile:

Similar problem when freezing tracks

Crossing my fingers and hoping the quantizer is better, I like this app but the quantizer is the worst quantizer I’ve ever used, like someone with terrible timing worked on it. Just being honest. It’s really, really, really, really, really, really , really, really, really… Really… Bad.

Hi Crohde,

Thanks for looking into the other bugs. One more in ios8.

Previously Cubasis could exist in Audiobus input and output and record itself. This now doesn’t work - various app / audiobus startup workflows create different outcomes, but with wifi off and cubasis applied to both, you lose main audio from cubasis, can only monitor input, and that input sounds distorted. Other startup workflows have sleeping cubasis (zzzzzz) or just no sound at all.

ios 8, latest audiobus, iPad mini retina.

Thanks

Hi Scoptic,

we’ve read about that issue already and started the evaluation of all current AB issues with the Audiobus guys this moment.

Best,

Lars

Hi Strizbiz,

we’re not aware of this one and have not heard about it from other users so far.
What is your exact problem with the quantization?

Thanks

Lars

Hi!

I have serious problems with cubasis 1.8.2, audiobus 2.1.5 and sunrizer. I cant record sunrizer via audibus to cubasis because audio recording disappers after I stop the recording. I can record Korg gadget to cubasis but I cant hear the gadgets sound during recording. All this after iOS8 update.

Hi Sojoka,

Korg came up with a Twitter announcement yesterday that they’ve submitted iOS 8 compatible updates of their apps to Apple. I do not know about the status of Sunrizer and iOS 8.

Best,

Lars

All good here and Cubasis runs like a dream on my newly acquired iPad Air 2 :}