Cubasis 2.8.6 and 3.3.3 Maintenance Updates available & Cyber Weeks Sale started

Dear all,

First of all, I hope you are all well!

Today, we are glad to announce the immediate release of Cubasis 3.3.3.

Cubasis 3.3.3 adds support for Apple’s latest iPad mini 6 2021 (same for Cubasis 2.8.6) and includes several iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and Android-related improvements and fixes. The updates are recommended for all Cubasis users.

Download Cubasis on the App Store
Download Cubasis on Google Play

CBT-2754 Resolves a problem, where several Audio Unit plug-ins fail to work as expected with iOS 15.
CBT-2789 Addresses an issue, where the toolbar is covered by the undo info popup on some devices.
CBT-2654 Resolves a rare problem, where the snap grid popup is partly off-screen when being opened for the first time.
CBT-2762 Android: Resolves several issues on Android, which can render Cubasis unreliable.
CBT-2453 Android: Fixes a problem, where renaming does not work as expected on some Android devices.

CYBER WEEKS

In addition, Cubasis joins the Steinberg Cyber Weeks sale, enabling you to save 50% on Cubasis 3 and selected in-app purchases until December 13, 2021!

If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating it in the App Store and Google Play!

Enjoy making music
& stay safe and sound,
Lars

Great.

And nice with “Cyber Week”. Please don’t place your advertising inside a product I payed for! That is pretty shameless.

This reply has nothing to do with any “conversation”, rather it has to do with Steenberg’s business ethics.

Hi MortenP,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to read that you are unhappy to see the sales promo notification in the app.

Since we often receive complaints from users in the past, who have missed actual sales promos, we’ve chosen to address the issue this way.

Simply tap the popup once, to make it immediately disappear.

Hope that helps!

Sorry for the inconvenience and stay safe!

Best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

Good day!
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 One Ui Core 3.1 Android 11
After updating 3.3.3, all projects using Micrologoe cannot freeze a track,open a new project. Cubaisis crashes. Any ideas?
Regards!
Aleksandr.

It’s not crashing here

Hi @Ullii_Ullii,

Thanks for your message.

Sorry to read about your crash problems.

Please have a look if our dedicated Android performance article is of help to resolve the problem:

Hope that helps!

Best wishes
& stay well,
Lars

Thanks Lars!

1 Like

Hi!
I have the same problem with 3.3.3 in my Samsung S7 FE tablet (Android 11).
Micrologue itself works fine, but if it is used in a project, opening a new or another project crashes Cubasis. Same happens if one tries to add another instrument (not Micrologue) after Micrologue is used on a track. Only solution for starting a new project is to delete the project folder (I guess renaming it would work too).

I installed 3.3.3. Cubasis to Samsung S20 FE too and had exactly the same problem.

If Micrologue is not used in any of the tracks, everything works fine.

I noticed similar reporting in older threads and also on a Play store review, but couldn’t find any solution to the problem. Any ideas or just a bug?

BR
Jarkko

Thanks Lars, I appreciate you letting us know about your sale (50%!, IAPs as well!) - as I’ve finally pulled the trigger on iOS iPadOS.
I’m a lifelong broadcaster (32 years now) and I’m well versed with Adobe Audition, an excellent wave editor and voice over bed/effects tool without the billions of options available in a true DAW like Cubasis or Logic - both of which I have just purchased and began using.

My 2022 goal is to get familiar with and become fluent on both platforms both hard and software (macOS, iPadOS, and to a lesser extent, the phone or iOS). I have also taken advantage of the sale on all IAPs thanks to your info.

Just letting you know that some of us greatly appreciate it and while you charge a perfectly fair, actually amazing price for the app retail… the 50% off is an amazing bargain. Definitely the most comprehensive DAW on iOS/iPadOS and I own ‘em all. From n-track to Looperverse, Nanostidio to GarageBand and BeatMaker 3, Reason, Gadget and AUM - they all have strengths, with many weaknesses.

My experience with Cubasis has so far been a delight, with so much included on tap without any tertiary apps to help me complete my chain for production. I’m excited to learn much more and wanted to thank you Lars - and your crew, for bringing such awesome power to mobile.

We’ve come a long way from 2-track 7.5IPS Reel-to-Reels for voice over recording and taping, splicing (wax pencils and razors), and playing back phone calls on air! I would’ve never imagined that power, multiplied by many thousands of times, would be available in my lifetime! (I just turned 50!)

Keep up the excellent work and thanks again for sharing the sale information!

Jaxx

Hi @user253,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.

The performance of Cubasis for Android depends on the Android device in use.

Please have a look if our dedicated Cubasis for Android performance article is of help for you to immediately resolve your problems: Cubasis 3 for Android Performance Issues - Please Read This First!

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi @Jaxx_H,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Thanks Lars, I appreciate you letting us know about your sale (50%!, IAPs as well!) - as I’ve finally pulled the trigger on iOS iPadOS.
I’m a lifelong broadcaster (32 years now) and I’m well versed with Adobe Audition, an excellent wave editor and voice over bed/effects tool without the billions of options available in a true DAW like Cubasis or Logic - both of which I have just purchased and began using.

My 2022 goal is to get familiar with and become fluent on both platforms both hard and software (macOS, iPadOS, and to a lesser extent, the phone or iOS). I have also taken advantage of the sale on all IAPs thanks to your info.

Just letting you know that some of us greatly appreciate it and while you charge a perfectly fair, actually amazing price for the app retail… the 50% off is an amazing bargain. Definitely the most comprehensive DAW on iOS/iPadOS and I own ‘em all. From n-track to Looperverse, Nanostidio to GarageBand and BeatMaker 3, Reason, Gadget and AUM - they all have strengths, with many weaknesses.

My experience with Cubasis has so far been a delight, with so much included on tap without any tertiary apps to help me complete my chain for production. I’m excited to learn much more and wanted to thank you Lars - and your crew, for bringing such awesome power to mobile.

We’ve come a long way from 2-track 7.5IPS Reel-to-Reels for voice over recording and taping, splicing (wax pencils and razors), and playing back phone calls on air! I would’ve never imagined that power, multiplied by many thousands of times, would be available in my lifetime! (I just turned 50!)

Keep up the excellent work and thanks again for sharing the sale information!

Jaxx

Thank you very much for the kind feedback - greatly appreciated!

To get familiar with Cubasis more quickly, you might give our “Getting started with Cubasis” tutorial a check, where our friend Dom Sigalas guides you through all the required steps to produce a full blown track with Cubasis in near to no time:

Thanks again for your friendly feedback - greatly appreciated!

Enjoy making music
& stay safe and sound,
Lars