Cubasis 3.1.3 Hotfix available

Hi all,

First of all I hope you and yours are up and well.

While working on the upcoming Cubasis updates, we’ve received many reports in regards to Inter-App Audio Issues.

Therefore we’ve decided to release a Cubasis 3.1.3 hotfix update, which is available for immediate download and resolves the following problem:

CBT-2095 Solves a serious issue, where using Inter-App Audio plug-ins can render Cubasis unreliable.

If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!

Have a great weekend
& stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

Okay
So finally you came on the my topic which I informed many times in many ways but did not reply well

Now A bug is ready for you

Cubasis is confused to receive Audiobus 3 stop command
It listen the first time play Command in Audiobus
And then hit Audiobus stop button cubasis does not stop like a dogged child

stop again Audiobus then cubasis stops but other app which are in audio bus starts :anguished:

One more major bug
Whenever I import midi file the file name gets changeand and instruments change automatically too (reported many times since Cubasis 3 launched )
Stil has same problem what are the programmers doing
I think stenberg is not paying
Very very very disappointed stein berg
Cubasis 2 doesn’t do this type of things
Why you made cubasis 3 only for money-making
nonsense drama

Hi Divesh,

Cubasis 3 is fully rewritten from scratch, which brings lots of advantages, but comes with issues too (being a fairly new app).
The app has seen several regular updates, where we’ve addressed many user-reported issues.

Please create a new topic for this, and let us know the exact steps to reproduce the problem (using our bug reporting form below).
In addition, please check if you agree to share the MIDI file with us, which enables our engineers to reproduce the problem.

Once our engineers are able to reproduce the problem, there is a good chance for a fix.

Best wishes,
Lars

Reporting Form (Feature Requests / Issues)

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

Give the link for sharing for bug reporting amd tell me how to upload midi file and video which I made for your reference

Hi Divesh,

Please upload the files via Dropbox and let me have the download link via PM.
Please make sure to add a detailed bug report.

Thank you!

Best,
Lars

Is it private msg , okay I send friend request to you
Very soon I will share my problems
Thanks

Hi Divesh,

PM means private message!
Hope that helps!

Stay well,
Lars

Hi

How can I check whether my Cubasis 3 is already updated with the Hotfix 3.1.3?

Because I still have problems with mixdown / redering (on last week) when I’m using some Audio Units apps. During the recording and multi-track mix everyting works perfect but after to do the mixdown (even with real-time mixdown activated) I have a mix without some effects and noises.

Thanks
Jose

Hi Jose,

When starting Cubasis, the apps’ launch screen shows the app version number.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars

So I confirm that I have the version 3.1.3.
But I have problems with the Mixdown.
If you need I can send the Project for investigation.

Best Regards
Jose

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your message.

Please upload the project via Dropbox, and let me have the download link and bug report (see steps below) via private message.

Thanks
Lars

Reporting Form (Feature Requests / Issues)

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

So replicate down to the last detail - including environmental factors and device wear? A bold claim. A bold claim.

And Streinberg use a form with BB code? How quaint and 1990s. I do suppose Strinberg were more on the curve in the 90s. Not so much now though.

Hi c-holdz,

Thank you for your message.

Please browse the web to find instructions how to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13.

Important Note
The upcoming Cubasis update will include many Audio Unit-related performance improvements. When using Audio Unit plug-ins with the upcoming Cubasis 3.2 update, we strongly recommend that you update your iPhone and iPad devices to iOS/iPadOS 14.2, which resolves several Audio Unit-related problems.

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Summary/Title
Recording an audio file from any inter app audio source results in endless spinning rendering, does not create an audio file.
2. Description
When recording a new audio file within any project, the placeholder box is created, but the spinning wheel never stops, no content is captured.
3. Expected Results
When the track is recording enabled, and audio information is recorded into the track, it should show a recording, and be playable.
4. Actual Results
Recording an audio track results in an endless spinning rendering, no audio created.
5. Environment
Cubasis 3.2.1
iPad (2)
Version 14.4
5GB free space

Full uninstall reinstall did not resolve.

Tested IAA in GarageBand and AudioEvolution, no problems there

Steinburg issue, not iOS

Note:
Issue does not repro on
iPad Version 14.0.3
Cubasis 3.1.3

Hi @DrHypno,

Thanks for your message.

Recording an audio file from any inter app audio source results in endless spinning rendering, does not create an audio file.

Please add a short video which visualizes the exact steps and the issue.
Please upload the file via Dropbox or similar and share the link with us.

Thanks!

Lars