Cubasis 3.3.1 Maintenance Update Available

Dear all,

We hope you are all well.

Today, we are glad to announce the immediate availability of Cubasis 3.3.1 for iOS and Android, which resolves the most frequent user reported issues.

If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store.
Thank you very much in advance!

Enjoy making music
& stay well
Lars

3 Likes

Cubasis 3.3.1 Maintenance Update | Version History

CBT-2008 Freezing a track no longer disables effects or resets volume and pan settings in the master channel.

CBT-2595 Resolves a naming problem which can prevent audio events from playing back properly in the arranger.

CBT-2610 Addresses a problem where saving ShelfEQ user presets was not possible.

CBT-2616 Cubasis now correctly sends cycle transport info to Audio Unit plug-ins.

CBT-2619 Resolves a problem where using MIDI Learn CC1 can render Cubasis unreliable.

CBT-2622 Resolves a serious problem where MIDI input could lead to dropped and hanging notes.

CBT-2628 Cubasis no longer renders unreliable when selecting a sidechain input track of the same multi-out Audio Unit.

CBT-2633 Global record-enable and monitoring is now working as expected again in the mixer.

CBT-2637 Programming Micrologue ARP for regular Micrologue presets now works as expected.

CBT-2641 Solves an issue where Audio Unit effects can open with wrong parameter settings.

CBT-2644 Resolves a problem where saving a Micrologue ARP preset can result in loading a previous preset.

CBT-2645 Solves a rare issue where the audio editor does not apply edits.

CBT-2647 Selecting pitch bend events is now working as expected.

CBT-2648 Resolves a problem where freezing and unfreezing a MIDI track can lead to the parameters of AU instruments and effects being reset.

CBT-2653 Addresses a problem where Cubasis plays back a wrong audio file.

CBT-2655 Recording multiple AU MIDI effects now works as expected.

4 Likes

Great Lars I downloaded it to my iPhone 8Plus and iPad Pro 9.7” (6). Tested the arpeggiator on the iPhone and all working great. Haven’t tried the iPad yet. Thanks Lars for getting onto this and listening to us users.

David

2 Likes

Hi @David_AU,

Thanks for your friendly message and the updated feedback!

Great Lars I downloaded it to my iPhone 8Plus and iPad Pro 9.7” (6). Tested the arpeggiator on the iPhone and all working great. Haven’t tried the iPad yet. Thanks Lars for getting onto this and listening to us users.

We’re glad to read, that the update seems to have solved your ARP issues!

Enjoy the new version
& stay well,
Lars

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the new update: MIDI recording of chords etc. is working very well again, and I can go back to using my favourite DAW. Great work!

3 Likes

Hi @simoncoles,

Hi, thanks for the new update: MIDI recording of chords etc. is working very well again, and I can go back to using my favourite DAW. Great work!

Thanks! We are very glad to read this… :slight_smile:
Enjoy the new update!

Best,
Lars

2 Likes