Cubasis 3.4.1 loads projects and copied audio parts have "X" drawn on them

Cubasis 3.4.1 loads projects and some copied/duplicated audio parts/measures have “X” drawn on them. This is occasional and sporadic. Loading a blank project, and/or reloading the problem project, and/or force quitting Cubasis, and/or rebooting the iPad (Air 3, iOS 15.4.1) corrects the problem eventually. Thanks for any assistance.

1 Like

Same here. Occasional and sporadic.

Reloading the project corrects the problem often.
Very confusing and makes uncertain

Hi all,

This issue is planned to be addressed in the upcoming Cubasis 3.4.2 update.

Best wishes,
Lars

…and the x’d portions have no sound, failed to mention.

Hi @cubaser,

Thanks for your message.

Cubasis 3.4.2 which is planned to be released shortly is aimed to resolve the problem…

Best,
Lars

Hi @cubaser,

Please note that Cubasis 3.4.2 has been released this morning. The update resolves the empty audio events problem, alongside resolving several user-reported issues.

https://forums.steinberg.net/t/cubasis-3-4-2-and-spring-sale-available/780593/5

Hope that helps!

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

Hi Lars,

I’m on version 3.4.3 of cubasis and I had accidentally deleted an audio clip from on of my tracks on a project and so went to an earlier version of the project and copied the audio clip then pasted it in the current work in progress, but I’m getting an empty audio clip with a large X

Any help appreciated,
Eugenio

Hi @Funkspace,

Thanks for your message.

Please check if the deleted file can be found in the bin (MEDIA/Trash), and can be restored (via selecting the file and tapping the similar named button) from there.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi @Funkspace,

While our team was able to reproduce the reported issue back in September, the issue no longer appears.

If possible, it would be great to have your immediate reply, if you’re still able to reproduce and let us know the steps.

Thanks in advance,
Lars