Cubasis 3.4.3 for Android not registering RoomWorks SE

Cubasis 3.4.3 for Android is not registering RoomWorks SE.

Description:

1. The app Cubasis 3.4.3 is opened on the Android tablet.
  2. The current song that is loaded displays the message stating that RoomWorks SE is not available.
  3. I then press the shop icon at the upper right hand corner of the program.
  4. A message is then displayed stating “You will be automatically redirected to the target page. If you aren’t forwarded to the new page click here.”

Expected Results:
I expect to be taken the Steinberg login site so that RoomWorks SE can be registered.

Actual Results:
Nothing happens and the page displaying the message does not change.

Environment:
Samsung Galaxy S7+, Android OS 12, Cubasis 3.4.3.

Hello, exactly the same thing happens to me.

Xiaomi pad 5, miu 13, Cubasis 3.4.3.

I am on a Google Pixel 5, and I can not get redirected to login as well.

Happens to me too on a brand new Samsung Galaxy A8 tablet!

The exact same thing happens on my iPad Pro 10.5 iOS 15.5

Dear @Saint_Bertrand, @Joaquin_Azabal, @jeancadwell, @Stig_Ziener, @Pascal_Ridder,

Many of our users were confronted with the issue, that registering Cubasis to receive the free RoomWorks SE plug-in has failed.

After evaluated the topic, we’ve found out that an accidental change in the data format caused the problem, which already has been solved by our digital unit department.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Lars

1 Like

GREAT! Thanks :grinning:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Stig_Ziener, Hi @delgado,

Thank you for your feedback and patience.
We’re glad to read that RoomWorks SE works as expected again for you.

Stay safe
& warm greetings,
Lars

Lars,
Thank you so much for solving this problem with RoomWorks SE. It now registers and works. I’m very sure I’m not alone in stating that Cubasis 3 is wonderful and intuitive music software for Android as well iOS. In this case Android users sincerely appreciate that you heard us.

Warmest of greetings,
And thanks,
Saint Bertrand

1 Like

Hi @Saint_Bertrand,

Thank you very much for your updated feedback and kind words!

Lars,
Thank you so much for solving this problem with RoomWorks SE. It now registers and works. I’m very sure I’m not alone in stating that Cubasis 3 is wonderful and intuitive music software for Android as well iOS. In this case Android users sincerely appreciate that you heard us.

We are very glad to read that you appreciate using Cubasis, and that RoomWorks SE works as expected again!

Thanks again!

Enjoy making music
& stay safe,
Lars