Cubasis 3 LE upgrade to “full feature set”

Hi, first post here so please be gentle!
Can someone explain the whole “full feature set” thing to me please.
I’ve got 3LE and a supported device (UR22mk2), is there any difference between getting the full feature set IAP and just straight buying Cubasis 3? In the current sale there’s about £10 difference but I’d rather spend more and get “proper” Cubasis than save money and have some limits still.
Thanks

Hi @Garry_Meadows,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!

The Full Feature Set of Cubasis 3 updates Cubasis LE 3 with the same features of the regular Cubasis app version. However the app name and app icon remains the same.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Hi Lars, I think this is implied in your reply, but just to be completely explicit:

Does the Cubasis LE 3 Full Feature Set IAP upgrade remove the need to use the app with a supported hardware device?

Paul

Hi @bayreuth,

Thanks for your message!

Does the Cubasis LE 3 Full Feature Set IAP upgrade remove the need to use the app with a supported hardware device?

A supported device is required to unlock Cubasis LE 3 from demo mode.

Once done, it is not required to permanently connect the device to the app, nor is the app limited to this particular device.

Hope that helps and answers your question!

Best,
Lars

Hi @bayreuth,

Thanks for your message.

Cubasis LE runs in a free demo mode, unless unlocked via a support hardware (please see the full list on the Cubasis LE website).

Once unlocked you’re free to purchase additional in-app purchases such as the Full Feature Set IAP.

Let’s assume you make a fresh install of Cubasis LE afterwards. The Full Feature Set IAP can be restored in the In-App Shop of the app, which automatically leads to unlocking the app as well (no hardware required).

Hope that helps to fully answer your question!

Best,
Lars