Cubasis 3 LE with full feature set vs. Cubasis 3

Hello, I’m a long-time Cubase user. I own Cubasis 3 LE. Is upgrading it to the full feature set ($23) the same as buying Cubasis 3 (currently $37)? I saw on a forum that it’s the same but the app will still be called Cubasis 3 LE and still have the same icon. That would be fine, as long as the upgradability in the future will be the same. Will it? Any other differences?

Or is it possible to upgrade from Cubasis LE 3 to Cubasis 3?

Ane one final question please. Are there lanes in Cubasis? If no, are there any plans to add them?

Hi @cinematree

Thanks for your message.

The features of the full feature set IAP of Cubasis LE will normally be updated in parallel to Cubasis. So, when we release and update, it will become available for both apps.

So far, Cubasis does not support lanes.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Thank you Lars. Is there any difference in terms of connecting hardware? Either a headset or a UA Volt interface?

Hi @cinematree

Cubasis LE comes bundled with a wide range of supported audio devices, to unlock the app from demo mode.

Apart from the unlock procedure, there are no differences in regards to connecting audio devices. Both apps fully support the use of class compliant audio devices.

Best,
Lars

Thank you very much Lars. I appreciate all the help.

1 Like