Cubasis didn’t save an audio track during recording

Yesterday I recorded an audio track in a new project diring rehearsal, using the iPhone integrated mic. It was about two hours. When I stopped recording the spinner on the track kept spinning. I left it like this for minutes but nothing. I tried closing it and reopening and now I have a track with an empty region.
Is this a bug? Is my track recoverable?

Hi @santinelli,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

Did something special happened during that recording (did you turn Cubasis to the background or something similar)?

Please check if you’re able to locate the recorded audio file in the trash folder (MediaBay/Trash).

Best wishes,
Lars

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

And thank you for the suggestion. The file was in the trash bin … I restored it to the MediaBay and pulled it over into the track and it worked perfectly.

I do not know what happened. The app was in foreground but the screen was locked. I’ve been doing that since Cubasis 3 has been released though and I’ve never experienced any issues before.

I really do not know what could have happened.

Hi @santinelli,

Thanks for your updated feedback.

And thank you for the suggestion. The file was in the trash bin … I restored it to the MediaBay and pulled it over into the track and it worked perfectly.

I’m very glad to read, that you’ve been able to restore your recording from the trash bin, and that things worked fine afterwards.

Thanks again
& stay well,
Lars