I thinking about buying Cubasis for my iPad but my needs are very limited. I’m wondering if Cubasis can help me or I need expensive Elements (or higher) version.
This is what I’ve got:
- iPad 3
- plain PC
This is what I need:
- got MIDI files from GuitarPro (or anywhere else, doesn’t matter)
- import MIDI files into project in Cubasis
- play them with metronome, everything is in time and synchronized properly
- I can stop playback anytime and start again with metronome pre-counting for X bars
- nice to have: the ability to change tempo map in MIDI files when some section is to hard for me (too fast)
Maybe later on I would need Cubasis to record something using external mixer or USB Microphone - so far I need features explained above. Is this possible in Cubasis without big hassle ?
Thanks in advance !