Cubasis Insert Effects Dissapearing

I have found a bug/issue with the Insert Effects. So far it only happens with one Audio Unit Plug in. So i add a midi track, and then add Geoshred, record a piece. Then I go to the Insert Effects, and add the new WAVES delay effect, and dial in a preset. When I go out of the project and then return to it, the WAVES delay does not show in the Insert Effects, although the effect is still being applied…? Anyone else come across this ?

Hi @wellsley64,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the forum.

Please provide me with further information and the steps to reproduce the problem. If possible, please create a short clip that visualizes the problem, and shows the required steps.

Thank you!

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,
Thanks so much for your swift reply. I have tried reproducing this and it doesn’t happen, it could be my user error, I will keep an eye out for future instances. There is another issue which occurs with AUV3 app GeoShred. The steps are.
Create new project and create new midi track add GeoShred use preset Lead voices / Gong Lead.
Add another track and use GeoShred using preset accoustic/ 12 string.
When I leave the project and go into another one, and then return to the GeoShred project, both have lost the presets they were using.
I made a screen recording, but it’s too large to add.
I would really appreciate it I you could devise me, and is it a known issue?
Kr
Andy

Hi @wellsley64,

Thanks for your message.

I’ve suggest to exchange the topic with Wizdom Music LLC first.
We’re at hand to exchange with them if required.

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Thank you for raising this question, I’m currently experiencing the same thing.

Hi @sellmyhousealabama,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Same here: I’ve suggest to exchange the topic with Wizdom Music LLC first.
We’re at hand to exchange with them if required.

Hope that helps!

Stay well,
Lars