Cubasis latest update completely screwed midi volume settings

Well I have to admit that I haven’t been using Cubasis 3 for a few months, because I’ve busy with other stuff, but I have to say I’m extremely disappointed with how the update(s) have effected previous projects.

What I immediately notice was that projects that had midi tracks all seemed to suffer from extreme volume changes. Lots of songs that I imported that are completely midi and did a lot of mixing on are irretrievable. Huge bummer! Projects that have a few midi tracks are also screwed up. Sorry guys… This is something that should have been caught during beta testing!!! Super disappointed. Sorry for not being more understanding…

BTW: The ‘Hub’ feature is obnoxious. Nothing worse than looking at some dude asking if I want a tutorial. Reminds me of the Microsoft paper clip… Anyway of disabling it?

1 Like

No way to disable the hub atm
The option to disable has been requested a few times so hopefully it will be implented on the next update

1 Like

Hi @surfdude2000,

Thank you for your message and sorry for my late reply due to seasonal holidays.

So far we are unaware about volume issues, when loading projects with Cubasis 3.5.

Are you able to share more details about the problem, which allows our engineering to reproduce and evaluate the topic?

BTW: The ‘Hub’ feature is obnoxious. Nothing worse than looking at some dude asking if I want a tutorial. Reminds me of the Microsoft paper clip… Anyway of disabling it?

You may check out the newly added Quick Actions for iOS:

• Make a long tap on the Cubasis app icon
  • Choose “Create New Project” or “Open Recent Project’” from the list

Thanks,
Lars