Cubasis Le3 does not start, stays Grey

Hi , I have a IPad 2019, today I Cannot load Cubase LE 3.3 it won’t start. I changed settings to Load a new empty project. But won’t start. Can someone help me? Grts, Danny

Hi @Danny_Vromans,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.

Please give the following steps a try:
(1) Close all running apps, including Cubasis
(2) Fully shut down the iPad

Does this help to immediate resolve the problem?
If not, please provide me with a short clip that shows the steps and the issue itself.

Thanks
& stay healthy,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Done the steps. Problem is Cubase does not go further than the grey startscreen. What can I do to keep my files? I Made a reserve copy from the IPad in Itunes. Does it contain all the Cubase files? Of should i connectie it otherwise? The plan is to delete Cubase, reinstalll it, and copy it all Back from the reserve copy. Is this the right approach?

Grts, Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your message.

Before deleting Cubasis LE please make sure to manually backup all your personal Cubasis files (projects, audio files, MIDI files etc.). Here, I suggest to use Apple’s Files App to browse the related files andcreate backups of it.

So far we’ve never seen a similar problem like this.
Are you able to send me a short clip that visualizes the problem?

Hope that helps,
Lars

One way or the other, it works good, after days of waiting, making a backup via Itunes . Not done a reinstall, pfff lucky me

Hi @Danny_Vromans,

Thanks for your message.

One way or the other, it works good, after days of waiting, making a backup via Itunes . Not done a reinstall, pfff lucky me

Glad to read this!

Enjoy making music
& stay safe and sound,
Lars