Cubasis Sale available & Update Pre-Announcement

Hi all,

First and foremost, we very much hope that you and yours are up and well during these times!

Below please find the details about the current Cubasis Sale, which lasts from March 25 to April 8, 2020.

As previously announced, the upcoming Cubasis 3.0.2 update will bring back the highly requested Apple Pencil support and MiniSampler edit functionality, alongside further improvements and fixes. The update is planned to be released on March 30, 2020.

Please stay healthy everybody!

Best wishes,
Lars

Cubasis Sale (March 25 to April 08, 2020)

Cubasis
・Cubasis 3 $33.99/37.99€ (Reg. $49.99/54.99€)
・Cubasis 2 $15.99/17.99€ (Reg. $23.99/26.99€)

Cubasis In-App Purchases
・Waves Plug-in Bundle IAP $9.99/10.99€ (Reg. $19.99/21.99€)
・Classic Machines IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
・Micrologue ARP IAP $1.99/2.29€ (Reg. $4.99/5.49€)
・FX Pack 1 IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
・FX Pack 2 IAP $2.99/3.99€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)

I purchased full price just 2 weeks ago… Is it possible to get a refund or discount on future bundles?! I would even be willing to accept FX 1 & 2 effects!

Hi BigDazz,

Thank you for your message.

App purchases are fully handled by Apple.
You might give it a try, if they are willing to grant you a refund.

Best,
Lars

Will the new update address the IAP and audio units instruments from freezing the program and ultimately crashing the program? :blush:

Hi scottc06,

Please let us have more details about the problem, to allow us to reproduce the problem.

Best,
Lars

Is the Cubasis 3 LE release on schedule to be available during this sale, and will sale prices be available on opting for the full feature set in that app?

Hi rtorstrick,

Cubasis LE 3 will be released on Monday, March 30, 2020.

You will be able to transfer existing instrument and effect in-app purchases for free. And the app comes with a new Cubasis LE 3 Full Feature Set IAP.

Cubasis LE 3 will join the current Cubasis Sale.

More details to follow on Monday.

Best,
Lars

Lars.

I started my iPad career by downloading Cubasis 2 LE and bought the full version 2 as an in app purchase.
The result is that App Store don’t recognise my version as a full version and so on, you know etcetc…

How can i upgrade from ver 2 to ver 3 ? Or am i stucked at version 2 OR do I need to start all over again and buy Cubasis 3 from scratch ?

All the best/ Mats

1. When I 1st installed the app…It ran very slow and there was nothing I could do to fix it…So I rebooted the ipad pro(with latest ios)…That seemed to fix that problem…
  2. I then tried working with the various instruments available through Audiobus and Inter-Apps…They all crashed either the external apps or Cubasis 3 about 85% of the time…
  3. The continuous crashes caused the program to stop working completely…I had to uninstall the app…Upon re-installation, the exact same things occurred.
  4. So I went back to Cubasis 2 and everything worked just fine…
  5. I run many external apps in Cubasis 2 just fine and they do not work in 3…
  6. Needless to say, I am very disappointed…
    &. Just before I submit this, I ran the app and now NO SOUND is coming through…I tried ver.2 and everything works just fine.
    Scott Cincotta

Hi scottc06,

The behavior described should definitely not be the case.

• What iPad device do you use?
  • Please check if decreasing hardware latency solves the problem
  • Please check if Background Aufio is enabled
  • Did the problems appear after having imported Cubasis 2 projects?
  • Is it possible to nail down the issues to a specific plug-in?

Best,
Lars

Hi Mats,

Tomorrow we will release Cubasis LE 3 for iPhone/iPad, which allows to freely transfer existing instrument and effect in-app purchases.

Due to many requests, it will also be possible to transfer previous LE instrument and effect in-app purchases to Cubasis 3.

There will be a new Cubasis LE 3 Full Feature Set IAP, and several sales offers.

More details to come with tomorrow’s release…

Best,
Lars

To Answer your questions

1. What iPad device do you use? Apple - 12.9-Inch iPad Pro (2nd generation) with Wi-Fi - 512GB

2. Please check if decreasing hardware latency solves the problem…I am not using anything that may cause latency no mics or keyboards, just the using the Audiobus & IAP apps and they all cause this problem…I do have the app Audiobus 3 installed…And it does crash when I try to run audiobus3 into ver.3

3. Please check if Background Audio is enabled… Background Audio and Studio quality is enabled

4. Did the problems appear after having imported Cubasis 2 projects? From Ver2. I purchased all of the plugins…and did import those over…But I didn’t import any of the files…

5. Is it possible to nail down the issues to a specific plug-in? Anything that deals with Audio units and Inter-app connection

***Now since the last crash NO sound comes from the app, not even the metronome…Ver3. is completely silent…
If in the future, you need any screen captures, I could send those as well…
Waiting to hear back from you…FYI I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, showdown the Ipad and still nothing works…

New update…
Well the new version 3.0.2 came out and took care of about 98% of these problem…And I was able to work around the other problem…Definitely like the pencil activation…Keep up the good work and thank you for listening…Scott

Hi scottc06,

Thanks for the update.
Glad to hear your problems seem to be solved.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,
Is the special price for Cubasis 3 at 39.00 still available?
How can I buy it if it’s still available?

Thank you
Remy

Hi Remy,

The Cubasis Sale ended April 8, 2020.

Best,
Lars