Cubasis vs Cubase feature comparison

Hey guys, so I’ve been searching all the web for a feature comparison between these two and I can’t find any results. I’m starting school (Music) next month and I want to buy a laptop/iPad Pro 2018. I’m leaning towards the iPad, but I just want to know if all the features from the full set Cubase on the Mac will be available in Cubasis on the iPad. And if not, what features do I lose?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi RL-music,

Cubasis is developed independently, and has a very different scope and feature set compared to Cubase.
In addition, some of the Cubasis features are not available in Cubase.

While both applications are not comparable directly, please find feature comparison lists right here:

Cubasis Feature Comparison Chart
Cubase Comparison List

It might be helpful to have a look at our available Cubasis tutorials to find out yourself, if the scope of the app matches to your plans. You will find lots of additional tutorials in the web from other users.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Thanks for sharing this information.
Tried Cubasis, and I must say, it has a great potential to grow but needs some work for our use case.
Stepping over from Cubase Pro 10.5 it is too much to compromise.

For a starting user of someone who already has a tablet and wants to work on a modern way Cubasis is a nice choice.

I feel your pain, but my pain is that EVERY time I do ANY search on ANY topic related to Cubasis, I am flooded with links and videos about Cubase! WHY does the internet not know the difference?!

Put “cubasis” in quotes when you search.