Cubasis will not reinstall on ipad 4

Hi, I accidentally deleted Cubasis on my ipad. When I tried to reinstall it from the app store, it displays the download from icloud icon and when I tap on it, shows the circular download progress icon, but won’t progress any further, freezes and wont download.

I purchased Cubasis a few years ago and have plenty of storage space available on icloud and my ipad.

Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks very much

Hi muso68,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve accidentally deleted Cubasis from your iPad.

With the release of version 1.9.8 posted Feb 16, 2016 Cubasis supports iCloud Drive to store and access project files and data. Please refer to the following Apple link to learn what the feature is capable of:

It depends on the type of backup strategy how to restore Cubasis on your iPad.

If you have stored your Cubasis project files to iCloud Drive, you can re-install Cubasis from the App Store and import your files via the iCloud Drive afterwards.

In case, you did not backup your projects it is strongly suggested to get familiar with the available options how to do so, to prevent yourself from loosing important files. Please have a look at the “MediaBay” chapter in the in-app help of Cubasis, to learn more about the options about how to backup projects/files.

Best,
Lars

“If you have stored your Cubasis project files to iCloud Drive, you can re-install Cubasis from the App Store and import your files via the iCloud Drive afterwards.”

Thanks, but the point is that I cannot re-install Cubasis from the App Store and that is what I need help with. See attached pics.

Hi muso68,

Thanks for your message.

Please double check that your internet connection is up and running (re-establish the connection or restart the device might be helpful also). Also please check that the device has enough free space to install the app.

If the problem persists, please get in touch with Apple.

Best,
Lars