Cubasis with Behringer flow 8

I bought a Behringer flow 8. Amazing digital mixer and interface. Any way for mijn laptop. But I tried to connect it with cubasis on My xiaomi mi 9T. I could get a connection. I tried it with a audio evolution mobile and it did record. After I installed a driver from audio evolution. I cant find a driver for cubasis. Is there a driver?

1 Like

Hi @Ruud_Mooij,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.

We are sorry to read about your issues to use your Behringer flow 8 device with Cubasis for Android.

As mentioned in the app description and on our website, Cubasis for Android offers limited audio and MIDI hardware support only, Steinberg does not currently guarantee full compatibility.

Cubasis for Android supports Google’s Oboe which possibly might be the limiting factor in using the Behringer flow 8. Since we’re not equipped with the flow 8 device ourselves, we suggest to contact Behringer about the issue. Of course, we’re at hand to have them equipped with a Cubasis for Android promo code for testing purposes, if required.

In addition, here are a few additional things to check:

• Try another USB cable
  • Use a very good USB-B to USB-C cable instead of the OTG adapter
  • Quit all apps
  • Restart the device
  • Try both sequences: First start Cubasis, then plug in the audio device, or vice versa
  • Update Android
  • Disable Setup / Audio / Studio Quality
  • Is the audio device selectable in Setup / Audio under Output Device and Input Device?

Hope that helps!

Stay safe,
Lars

I am trying to connect flow 8 and my xiaomi tab6. Not clear for me If I should use bluetooth or cable to record