Custom noteheads for each octave

Hello,
I’m new here, nice to meet you all. I’m going straight to the point.

I would like to know if it’s possible to make a custom pitched noteheads set, like the standard “Pitch Name Noteheads”, but with different design for every pitch of the octave.
For example:

• C4 = o
  • D4 = u

C5 = O
    D4 = U
    … and so on

I need an extension of just 2 and 1/2 octaves so there will be no such great number of variables.
I’m trying to make an educational aid for early students and I would like to know if I can use Dorico for setting this kind of partiture.

Hope everything is clear and possible to do.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards

Welcome to the forum, ernandolibero. I’m afraid at the moment Dorico cannot do this: the pitch-specificity is all determined within the octave, rather than being tied to a specific pitch in a particular octave.

Thanks for your reply Daniel,
Right now I found a way to do it manually. So i write the music and then change the headnotes one by one.
Since every selected note is indicated as pitch and octave (if you select one in the fourth octave, you can see at the bottom that is indicated as C4) I tought it was possible to set this parameter in the custom headnotes palette.
It’s a pity that is not like that.
Anyway I will continue to set it manually, looking forward if this can be implemented in a future release.

I’d be interested to know whether there are any other notation systems that other members of the user community are familiar with that might benefit from functionality like this. It’s not something I’ve ever come across myself, but I often discover that I have led a sheltered life!