Customized project

Hey

1. Is it possible to save changes in playing techniques/articulations and page templates and have it for another projects? Can I save it as a default or something like that?
  2. How to split multiyear rest? For example split 9-bars rest into two groups 4+5?
    Thank you!

IIRC there’s a Cut consolidated bar rest feature somewhere (I 'd try the context menu first). Hope it helps.

1 Like

For your first question I need my machine to search everything. You can create your personal playing techniques (+ sign under the techniques, and mark them with a star), or import export page templates.

2 Likes

You can save a project as a project template. You can save your playing techniques as defaults in the edit playing techniques dialog.

2 Likes

There isn’t a way to “Save as Default” for page templates like there are for many other custom notations (like playing techniques and lines, which have a star button in their edit dialogs that makes them available in other projects) but you can share page templates between projects in a couple of ways:

1 Like

(Darn autocorrect. I know it seems like years, but it’s only 162 bars … )

2 Likes