Cut Out a part of the Master Chain

I created:
Master Page 1 for Flow 1 - with music frame showing master chain 1
Master Page 2 for Flow 2 - with new music frame showing continuation of master chain 1
Master Page 3 for Flow 3 - with new music frame showing continuation of master chain 1

In a single instrument part layout, I don’t need the 3 bars which I created for the music frame in flow 2 in full score, so I delete the music frame. I just don’t need any visible bars for this instrument in flow 2 - just some explanation text.
Of course the music frame in flow 3 shows the continuation of the master chain STARTING with the 3 bars which normally were shown in flow 2. But I don’t want/need them to be shown !
I want the master chain in flow 3 to start AFTER these 3 bars.
I tried to work with the ‘frame number’ of the music frame, but it doesn’t work neither. How can I solve this problem please?
So it’s like ‘cutting out 3 bars’ out of a master chain for just one single instrument-part-layout.

It may be that you need something this complicated - I can’t tell without seeing the project.

It’s more likely that you just need to exclude Flow 2 from this layout (from Setup mode).

Hey Leo,
thanx so much again. That solved the problem. I even didn’t know that this was possible. Super !