Data Blocks instead of Waveforms??

Hello all,
Just trying to get comfortable with CB Artist 9, only have one hurdle left , so far, …
I have read a few posts on viewing waveforms instead of data blocks in the track view. I tried to follow the steps that were suggested, (F6), SHOW DATA etc, but that didn’t work. Would love to be able to edit in the track view instead of the lower zone editor only because the editing seems very restricted in the lower zone. Maybe I just have to get used to this CB Artist 9 and stop whining…LOL…I was running CB SX for a long time, and I guess a lot of things have changed. Hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this…

Preferences/Event Display/Show Waveforms

Grim, Thanks so much for the reply. I just did those steps and “Show Waveform” is checked and the blocks are still there…I am assuming these changes would be instant and not require a restart, correct?? Really feeling like a meatball right now…This is such a simple issue…LOL…

Can you post a screencap to be sure we’re talking about the same thing.

Sure, be back in a few…tyvm

The waveforms are showing…use the zoom slider on the right of project window to make them smaller.

Oh Man…Feeling pretty foolish right about now…seriously??..THANK YOU !!!THANK YOU!!! You are the best my friend…have a great day and thanks again…