DC 5V not working (UR22mkII)

Hi everyone
Actually I am having some problems with my brandnew UR22mkII.
First, the DC port is not working when I connect it with an Anker Powerbank, which is running very well with my phone, switch power source button to DC 5V but nothing happen, not any light

I tried to connect it through USB 2.0 port and this time it worked but the sound was very low and bad, very hard to hear, still with the Anker powerbank, not computer.

Finally, I tested it with the condenser microphone but not sound.
Is this a defective audio interface ? Notice that I used a 3.5mm to 1/4’’ adapter for microphone, headphone and sound in. I guess that’s not the reason.

Please someone help!! Thanks

Hi, I assume you haven’t gotten any answers on this (captain obvious)…but have you figured it out?

Same thing just happened to me with my UR12. Only difference is it was working just fine, now I get NO power when I try to use 5V. I get it on USB, but the reverb is horrendous…did you end up needing to replace the unit? I think that is what I am going to end up needing to do…

The power supply for the UR22MKII specifications are not present correctly in the user manual, IT MUST BE 1.0 OR 1.5 A, in the manual says 5V but there are many celphone power supplies 5V 1.0A, 1.5A, 2.0A and 2.5A!!! just make sure your power supply is 1.0 or 1.5 ampers. My daughter tablet adapter works, from a samsung galaxy tab 7 inch (5V, 1.5A), but the other tablet 10 inch screen dont work (5V, 2.5A), and all adapters from my cell phnoes dont work!! check your powerbank amps. i hope this can help.

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for this advice about using a 1.0 or 1.5A power supply with the UR22. I had the same problem with my new UR12 (couldn’t get it to work using the volt power input) and your solution has solved my problem.