Decrease entire automation volume at once? possible?

This is exactly what I was talking about. For example, If you select 3 midi notes (with different velocities) and edit it using the info line all relative difference between velocities will remain. Same thing happens if you select multiple volume automation values. If you want the same value for every selected item you will need to do the ctrl+Enter procedure.

Not at all.

Or do like this: automation - YouTube

Thatā€™s what I thought heā€™d said but got confused by the later answer. Apologies to all concerned. My brain ainā€™t what it used to beā€¦

Btw, I think this new forum is getting the quotes wrong - that first quote is me quoting Raino, not mine.

Mate, thank you!! Life saver :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What about Adjusting the Overall Cue Send Levels?

I am trying to find the value parameter box that you were talking about, but do not know exactly where it is located since I have only been using Cubase for one year. Can you be a little more specific and detailed as to how to go about decreasing all automation at once?

Could you please be a little more detailed and specific as to where to find this value parameter box that you were talking about? Iā€™m a fairly new user, but I have a mix that is too hot and wish to lower it all about five or 10 DB. I just canā€™t seem to find that value parameter you are talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi again rrgilley,

Please see my screenshot attached.
To show the value function you must highlight any of the automation nodes you want to adjust by using the object selection tool (which is the main arrow cursor) and then you will see in the Info bar at the top the headings Type - Start - Value - Terminator.
Simply adjust the Value to taste and itā€™s as simple as that! :smiley:

Hope this helps?

Kind regards

James Colah

Thank you!