Delayed audio playback (by seconds)

This is a recurring glitch in C-10.0.5

Sometimes (randomly) some audio tracks start playing audio delayed by whole beats, seconds, can’t really measure. Basically I see a waveform passing by, then a silent part of audio part comes by and only then audio starts being played.

Not delay compensation. No delay effects. Just simple audio track going to the master. Only random, selected channels in a project do that.

Additionally a problem occurs when, say I’m replacing an audio file with similar re-recorded version (say, +1dB but essential waveform is the same). The original wav plays normal, but when I place the new wav in its place (in precisely the same position), the new wav plays a second or two later.

On rare occasions I had glitches that involved mismatch of waveform and sound, usually when a lot of offline processing had been involved.

As a test bounce a glitching event and see if the waveform changes. I think such stuff happened to me when managed to create situations where different files had the same name (moving content/folders manually).

On rare occasions I had glitches that involved mismatch of waveform and sound, usually when a lot of offline processing had been involved.

As a test bounce a glitching event and see if the waveform changes. I think such stuff happened to me when managed to create situations where different files had the same name (moving content/folders manually). Bouncing the events then reveals their true content when it creates a new waveform.

I just created new track/restart Cubase or both. Just one of many bugs.