Demo Version + Chords/lyrics

Will there be a demo version released shortly?
I would like to see how it compares to using Mainstage, which though great, has a few limitations.

Also, can the chords/lyrics be integrated?
IE, can it use Chordpro format, or Ultimate Guitar

1 Like

You mean import, or export?

Thank you for replying.
Sorry, Firstly, by integrated, I meant showing both Lyrics and Chords at the same time. I have @ 1300 songs on Linkesoft Songbook in ChordPro format. I used to use Onsong, but it’s IOS only, and you have to pay the ‘Hillsong’ tax.
Secondly, the ability to import from Apps such as this using formats such as ChordPro, or being able to obtain the info from sites such as Ultimate Guitar (and edit if necessary).

1 Like

You can tear off each VST Live view (right-arrow at the top right) and save and load viesets (Views menu).
We’ve been thinking about ChordPro import. The Problem is, that VSt Live Chords are tightly bound to transport position. Chord Pro does have support for that, but it is barely ever used in my experience. We might just import it “blindly”, so you could say “just space out chords by one bar” or so. Lyrics likewise.

That sounds like a good idea. Any support for chordpro is better than none.

1 Like

@Darug, we will have a trial version available end of August.

2 Likes

But in August we won’t have such nice starting price :frowning:

2 Likes

That was going to be my Reply. :frowning:

I need this program right now to get accustomed soon because it could help in next gigs. So it is very small difference $99 - $129 for such opportunity :wink: Demo now would be nice just to test on current hardware. Need more videos to watch, but positive decision is growing.

1 Like

I want to make sure all my sound patches are fine. I mainly use Logic Pro sounds, plus I use the chords and transpose Midi Plug-ins a bit.