Detune/lower pitch plugin?

Hi im looking for a function in cubase to detune a track by a few cents. How do you do it? Many thanks!

Open the audio editor and select pitch shift from the process menu.

Hi,

What kind of track is it? In the MIDI and Instrument tracks, you can use MIDI Insert Micro Tuner. On the Audio signal, you could also use Pitch Correct plug-in, and use the Transpose parameter.

Hello :smiling_face:

I want too use microtonal scale (Pelog scale from Indonesia) in my Cubase but the Micro Tuner plug-in in Cubase doesn’t seem to work.

I enabled it and detuned all of the keys and after I am done changing, my MIDI Playback doesn’t change a single tune or they are not detuned. The same I detuned it first and then tried to play something; there wasn’t any change. Could somebody please give me some tips?

There are 2 buttons that I don’t understand and that are “Click to Bypass MIDI Instert” (the square button next to MIDI Insert, could be in yellow or blue or grey colour) and “Record output to track” (circle line in red or grey). I try to change those buttons as well but it doesn’t effect anything. Probably I don’t understand how it works

Thanks in advance, people :smiley: