Device Setup - ASIO Driver Options Disappeared

hi,

all of a sudden there’s no playback, and my “device setup” screen gives me no options for outputs.

so baffled

I’ve restarted, opened a new blank project, watched the entire “troubleshooting audio” youtube video. The “Device Control Panel…” button does nothing. I don’t know what else to try

Did you tamper with the installation? Looks like some component is missing.
Please do Help > Create Diagnostics Report and post the corresponding zip file here please

I don’t think so?
When I opened Dorico today it gave me a “what’s new” tour as if there was a new version just installed, although I don’t remember upgrading or anything.
Thank you for helping me

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (416.2 KB)

Hm, difficult to say.
In the logs it says that on October 5th you ran Dorico and it could “see” following devices:
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>Built-in + Zoom + Duet;Built-in + Zoom + Duet
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>Built-in Audio;Built-in Audio
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>FromSW;FromSW
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>Scarlett + Built in;Scarlett + Built in
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>ToSW;ToSW
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>ZoomAudioDevice;ZoomAudioDevice
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>花火;花火
2021-10-05 08:58:31 : =>花火 (2);花火 (2)

Then you did not run it until today and now it does not find any device any more.

In Finder, please go to Applications/Dorico 3.5 and do a right-click on it. Choose Show Package Content and navigate further to Content/Applications. On the VSTAudioEngine3.app the same thing again, Show Package Content and then navigate to Content/Components. What is in that folder?

And otherwise audio works fine on your computer, right?

yes audio working fine everywhere else no problems.

Here’s what I see in the Content/Components folder within VSTAudioEngine3.app package:

Hm, then I’m absolutely puzzled. All necessary components are there, yet no device detected.
I’ve never seen something like that before. I need to think about it and will come back to you

I am having the same issue as described. Was this ever solved? I’m runnign Dorico 3.5.

Hi @aclaraschumann ,
could you please choose from Dorico’s menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report which will create a DoricoDiagnosticsReport.zip on your Desktop. Please attach that to a reply here. Thanks