differences between cubase 7 versions.

Hey,
I’m sorry if this thread has been opened and discussed previously but i’m new here and i haven’t found my way around yet.
my question is not that difficult i’m sure but i’m new to Cubase as well so i just wanna understand something.
i have bought the Cubase 7 Full version as it states in the Steinberg site,the one which costs 99 euros [Download Version].
now after installing the Program,my shortcuts name is Cubase LE AI Elements 7.
first question,what does EL AI means?
any ways,After browsing Google for a bit i saw there is another version called Cubase 7,without the word “Elements” which happens to be way better then the one i bought according to this:

http://www.steinberg.net/fileadmin/files/PRODUCTS/Cubase/Generation_7/Cubase_7/Downloads/Cubase_Comparison_Chart.pdf

even thought i couldn’t find it on the official site.
i will really appreciate if someone could explain this stuff to me or at list direct me to a place that can.
thanks for your understanding,
Tom.

i have bought the Cubase 7 Full version as it states in the Steinberg site,the one which costs 99 euros

You have bought Cubase Elements (Full Version) The full version in this case simply means not an upgrade from earlier or lesser versions.
The most advanced version is now Cubase 7.5 rather than Cubase 7…maybe this is why you can’t find it.

Cubase LE and Cubase AI are even lesser versions usually given away free with hardware. The install is the same for all of them but features differ depending which licence is seen on your computer.

Not sure if the site works exactly the same in different countries but I see the whole family, Full version, Artist (mid level) and Elements on this link.

Hope that helps